Consult + Assist – user engagement supplier
Consult + Assist is a joint venture between NCVO and Connect Assist, one of our trusted suppliers. Part of a shared mission to make a real difference to the charity sector, this consultancy service focuses on transforming working practices.
About Consult + Assist
We know a charity’s success relies on the quality of the relationships it has with its supporters and service users. In an ever-changing digital age it can be difficult to keep up.
Consult + Assist collaborates with charities to review every aspect of their stakeholder’s experience and points of contact with the charity. Using techniques including interviews, mystery shopping, staff interviews and systems analysis, as well as drawing upon their considerable experience, their consultants identify ways to improve your processes and systems to meet the needs of your service users in a more cost-effective and efficient way.
The final part of the consultancy ensures you’re equipped with the knowledge, skills and systems to deliver tangible benefits in both the short and long term.
How Consult + Assist can help
- Modernising services – moving from a largely face-to-face service to telephony and online-supported programmes
- Improving access to services – expanding the range of channels available to users who want to engage with your organisation
- Integrating online and offline – offering self-service channels such as knowledge bases and online Q&As as well as personalised one-on-one approaches
- Securing positive outcomes – looking at what difference and impact the user journey has made to that person’s life
- Winning new business – helping you develop effective new approaches that allow you to bid with confidence for competitive tenders
Testimonial: Consult + Assist improves The Brooke donor relations
Jasvir Kaur, director of fundraising and communications at The Brooke – an international animal welfare organisation – explains how Consult + Assist improved its delivery of supporter care. Read the rest.
Advice and support
- How charities can improve services and generate savings
- Blog post on handling reputational damage in the charity sector what 2015 has taught us
NCVO is offering members a free two-hour consultancy. To find out more please contact Connect Assist:
|Telephone||020 7520 2587|