Connect Assist – helpline supplier
Multi-channel helplines and digital service delivery for charity and voluntary sector organisations.
NCVO member offer
- NCVO members benefit from a 15% discount off their standard pricing.
- 24/7 contact centre to answer some or all of your helpline enquiries
- Out-of-hours services, so your helpline can run 24/7
- Deliver digital services via mobile, web, Facebook, live chat and social media
- Professionals experienced in mental health, poverty, disabilities, welfare and more
About Connect Assist
Connect Assist provides:
- Multi-channel helplines 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- Digital, e-service CRM systems
- 'Consult + Assist' consultancy service, to help you transform your user engagement processes.
Through the innovative use of digital, social and contact centre technology Connect Assist connect, engage and build lasting relationships between voluntary organisations and the people that need their help. Their digital service delivery allows voluntary organisations to serve people more effectively.
Connect Assist manage multi-channel charity helplines on behalf of a number of charities from their Contact Centre. Connect Assist has played a pivotal role in helping modernise service delivery.
Advice and support
- NCVO – have been responsible for delivering NCVO's Member Helpdesk
- Teacher Support Network – delivering a multi-channel information, advice, coaching and counselling service that reaches large numbers of teachers each year
- Caravan – the grocery trade charity, Connect Assist provide a phone, email and chat service for small business owners and supermarket staff.
|Telephone||01443 827 600|