Using PQASSO to mitigate risk - exploring the particular challenges for large organisations
This free workshop will help large or multi-sited voluntary sector organisations to understand what PQASSO is and how it can be used to help identify and mitigate risk as part of an organisational review. Using PQASSO can be a great opportunity to consolidate change, to bring merged organisations together or to ensure there is consistency of internal systems and processes, as well as service delivery.
|Date||25 April 2017|
|Time||14.00 - 16.00|
It will explore the particular challenges that can face large or multi-sited organisations when using PQASSO, to ensure that staff, trustees and volunteers are involved in meaningful ways. We will use case studies to show both the practical ways to plan and manage PQASSO to support the organisational review and improvement process, and the potential benefits of using PQASSO.
We will also talk about the work we are doing with funders and commissioners to ensure they are using the requirement for quality standards in a way that is appropriate for voluntary sector organisations.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- know the benefits of implementing PQASSO as your quality standard
- understand how PQASSO can help to identify and mitigate risk as part of an organisational review
- understand some of the challenges, and how to address them, when planning and managing PQASSO in large or multi-sited organisations
- understand the PQASSO Quality Mark assessment process
- be familiar with the PQASSO support resources.
Who is it for?
This workshop will be suitable for trustees, chief executive officers and senior managers in organisations with over 50 staff that are multi-sited or working across more than one UK nation.