With increasingly tight budgets, many charities and voluntary organisations have to make their fundraising and marketing efforts go further.
Information and guidance
Studyzone video training courses
Studyzone is our video training platform, and is free for NCVO members. Watch our courses on marketing and communications straight from your desk:
- Get great press - essential media training for charities
- Charity PR: how to write and get support for your public relations strategy
- How to develop a digital strategy
- Digital communications training pack
- Planning and managing an effective website
Raising IT provides web and social media tools to help radically reduce the cost of marketing and build the long-term value of donors.
Consult + Assist offer consultancy services to help you transform your user engagement processes in order to meet demand.
Look at all our marketing and fundraising suppliers.
CharityComms is the professional membership body for charity communicators. Their aim is for effective and inspiring communications to be at the heart of every charity's work. They do this by raising the standards of and championing charity comms through regular events, articles, best practice guides, networking, mentoring and more.