Support to plan and measure your impact
Through our consultancy, we’ll support you to build sustainable outcome and impact measurement practices so you can evaluate for yourselves in the future. Our approach is robust and grounded in research and evaluation theory, but we are also pragmatic and flexible. We understand the reality of working in a busy voluntary sector role, and we will support you in a way that works for you.
We can help you to:
- build a theory of change to inform your strategy, organisational plans and approach to monitoring and evaluation
- develop an evaluation framework, identifying the specific information you’ll collect to build evidence for your outcomes
- choose a way to gather data, and find or develop appropriate collection tools
- analyse the information you collect, and communicate what you’ve found to your funders, stakeholders and beneficiaries
- use your findings to make your work more effective.
We offer long-term support programmes and smaller amounts of consultancy. We can provide workshops and/or mentoring, which can be face-to-face or remote.
Fill in our enquiry form to tell us about the consultancy you need.