CharityJob – recruitment supplier
CharityJob is the UK’s most popular site for charity jobs. Over 200,000 subscribers receive their email job alerts and their services are used by over 10,000 charities.
NCVO member offer
NCVO members save 50% on cross posting on the NCVO site.
- Ranks number one in all the major search engines for the most popular search terms
- Over 200,000 subscribers to email job alerts
- Single adverts from only £225 and bulk discounts available
- Used by more than 10,000 charities
- 2.7 million unique visitors in 2013
- New mobile site to advertise and view vacancies on smartphones and tablet
- In 2016 CharityJob launced CharityConnect - the only dedicated online community for charity professionals. Sign up now to meet peers, share knowledge, collaborate and learn.
"We use CharityJob's website for all our recruitment now. We are a funded charity with limited resources and CharityJob always seem able to quote a price within our budget. They are very good value for money and the service is excellent."
Robert Reilly, Administrative Officer, Kingston Centre for Independent Living
"I cannot believe that we had such a good response in only two days of placing the advert. I find your service an excellent and efficient one. Finding someone so quickly without the huge cost of paying an agency has put me in a good light with my organisation and my line manager. Thank you again for your help and assistance in achieving this."
Jennifer Rowe, Hackney CVS
"We received an excellent candidate from CharityJob who we subsequently recruited. I would have no hesitation in recommending CharityJob and we will certainly be using them for future vacancies at PAS."
Matthew Denny, Development Manager, Prisoners' Advice Service
Advice and support
|Telephone||020 8939 8430|