General Election 2024

Read our analysis of the general election result and what it means for charities. Learn more

Charity Property Help

Charity Property Help provides free property advice to charities and voluntary organisations.

About Charity Property Help

Charity Property Help can help with any questions you have about your organisation’s property. Their free advice covers everything from planning and leases to disputes and maintenance.

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) delivers Charity Property Help in partnership with NCVO and the Charity Finance Group (CFG). RICS is the world's leading professional body for property services. Through Charity Property Help, they can connect you with one of their expert firms for help and support.

Charity Property Help's services

Through Charity Property Help you can access a free consultation with an RICS-regulated firm. They can help with any property queries, including the following.

  • Council tax
  • Environmental issues
  • Insurance
  • Leases, renewals and tenancies
  • Office relocation
  • Planning issues
  • Property maintenance
  • Rent reviews
  • Service charges
  • Landlord, tenant and builder disputes

Find out more and get in touch

Find out more and register for the Charity Property Help service.

To speak to a member of the Charity Property Help team, email or call 024 7686 8555.

Back to top

Sign up for emails

Get regular updates on NCVO's help, support and services