NCVO membership is the home to over 12,500 voluntary sector organisations across England.
With a host of strategic, operational and practical benefits, our members are well supported so they make the greatest impact they can for their beneficiaries.
Helping you to strengthen your trustee board.
- Learn from the experts with free online training videos.
- Download exclusive trustee board tools and templates.
- Improve internal relationships and support your organisation’s governance with discounted training.
- Network and learn at our flagship Trustee Conference.
- Find the right trustee with free advertising in our Trustee Bank.
- Discounted professional trustee recruitment service.
- 10% off our PQASSO quality accreditation.
Recruit and manage your volunteers with confidence.
- Expert video guidance to help you find and manage your volunteers.
- Practical information sheets on volunteer management.
- Strengthen your volunteer management with discounted training and consultancy from our experts.
- Great member rates on our face to face training – save 30%.
- 10% off our Investors in Volunteers quality accreditation.
Raise the right money at the right time and in the right way.
- Quick guide to writing a fantastic funding bid and more.
- Regular funding blogs to keep you in the know.
- Online training videos from fundraising specialists.
- Free sustainable funding guide for trustees.
- 30% off all publications and training.
Be confident in your legal compliance.
- Free sample HR policies and guidance notes.
- Free HR telephone advice line.
- Online training videos for best management practice.
- Discounted professional HR service providers.
Tools and guidance to help you realise your strategy.
- Extensive insight to the operating environment with our Road Ahead.
- Free videos to improve resilience, commissioning research and outsourcing.
- Free highlights report from our Almanac.
- Exclusive slideshows of our Almanac research to support your planning.
|Gross annual income||Annual||Direct debit||3yr||3yr Direct Debit|
|Lower than £30,000||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|£30,001 - £50,000||£48||£46||£131||£123|
|£50,001 - £100,000||£108||£103||£292||£276|
|£100,001 - £500,000||£161||£153||£434||£410|
|£500,001 - £1m||£387||£368||£1,046||£988|
|£1m - £5m||£528||£502||£1,427||£1,347|
Membership Extra - £1m + (optional upgrade)
If your organisation has an income over £1m, you can opt to upgrade to Membership Extra and we’ll send you an invitation to our annual dinner and parliamentary receptions. You’ll also help us to offer free Community Membership to organisations with an income of less than £30,000 pa.