NCVO/BWB Trustee Conference 2017: Good governance in action
Join 400 colleagues from across the sector at the leading annual event for trustees. Join us as we explore what good governance looks like for modern charities.
|Date||14 November 2017|
|Location||The Brewery, London|
We are seeing raised expectations and a tighter framework for charity governance. It is essential that trustees ensure their organisations comply with regulatory standards and follow best practice on good governance.
We will help you to implement the new governance framework and give you practical tools and tips for how to make it work for your organisation. You will discover new ways of working so that you can develop in your role as a trustee and support your organisation's governance to go from strength to strength.
Book your place for:
- valuable guidance and tools to help you implement good governance regulation and frameworks
- professional development in our range of expert-led workshops
- the latest updates from Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner
- 15 minutes’ expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- the opportunity to learn from your peers, and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
92% of delegates in 2016 felt they had gained practical tools or new knowledge to help them be more effective in their role.
Very enjoyable and informative as well as a useful networking opportunity
– Nicola Williams, PACEY, 2016 delegate