NCVO Annual Conference 2017: Leading with purpose
Join 600 colleagues from across the sector as we discuss what the future holds for the voluntary sector and explore how you can lead your organisation with purpose.
|Date||Thursday 20 April|
|Venue||The Brewery, London, EC1|
Running a modern charity means walking a constant tightrope. There are many tensions that leaders have to overcome and getting the balance right is essential for your reputation and survival.
Join us to discover how you can navigate these tensions, ensuring your organisation is run in a business like way, with clear ethical principles at the core of what you do, so that you survive, thrive and lead with purpose.
We will explore all the key elements you need to consider when running your organisation and inspire you to lead with purpose.
Why should you attend?
As voluntary sector leaders, and aspiring leaders, it is important to create space to consider how you can successfully steer your organisation based on values and ethics. Highlights will include:
- Sir Stuart Etherington’s State of the Sector Address
- Keynote address from Julia Unwin CBE, in her new role as chair of the Independent Inquiry into the Future of Civil Society
- Be inspired to lead with purpose by Bear Grylls, UK Chief Scout
- A variety of workshops providing practical tips and tools for your professional development
- Expert advice on a specific topic in our range of 1-2-1 sessions
- Over 50 exhibitors who can offer you practical advice plus time and money-saving solutions
- Sharing successes and challenges with your peers during the day and at the drinks reception celebrating what’s great about the sector
The NCVO conference is the touchstone for the sector and non-attendance is not an option, because it is everything you need and more
– Charlotte Fielder, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, 2016 delegate
Save up to £127 on your booking with:
- 10% early bird discount if you book by Friday 10 February
- 30% NCVO member discount - find out how to join
- 10% multiple booking discount (for third and each subsequent booking from an individual organisation).
020 7520 3153