Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
The NCVO Annual Conference is the leading event in the voluntary sector calendar engaging almost 1,000 people throughout the day. Whether you’re interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, the conference is the ideal platform to help you interact with senior-level delegates and position your brand as a leading provider of products and services to the voluntary sector.
Tailor your own sponsor or exhibitor package
We adapt our sponsorship packages to ensure they meet your requirements. This means you can choose either a basic exhibitor or a basic sponsorship package and you can mix and match any additional benefits we offer. You could:
- deliver a workshop presentation
- host an invite-only breakfast for senior sector leaders
- sponsor the drinks reception
- host a morning fringe event
- sponsor name badges or delegate bags
- host a dinner table
- advertise in the conference brochure.
Get in touch
Sponsorship and exhibition fees
- Basic exhibitor packages start at £785 for members and £980 for non-members, and include an exhibition stand and a wide range of promotional opportunities.
- Basic sponsor packages start at £4,000 for NCVO members and £4,500 for non-members, and include a comprehensive targeted marketing campaign, promotional opportunities and an exhibition stand.
Every year, I represent Phoenix Software at a number of exhibitions and I have to say that this was one of my best exhibitor experiences. We came away with some very positive calls to action and now have a number of starter conversations in place with potentially new customers.
– Phoenix Software, exhibitor
Great venue, we had a good location for our stand, the organisers were very efficient and helpful and made sure we had everything we needed.
– Blackbaud Europe, sponsor and exhibitor