NCVO Annual Conference 2017: Leading with purpose
On 20 April, over 600 delegates from across the sector joined us as we discussed what the future holds for the voluntary sector, and explored how you can lead your organisation with purpose. Read the full text of Sir Stuart Etherington's state of the sector address.
You can also view slide decks from the day's expert-led workshop sessions at the links below.
- A2: Regulation: The latest changes and what they mean for your organisation
- A3: How the best leaders use impact and evaluation
- A4: What does the future hold for volunteering? Key trends and how you can lead your organisation to adapt its volunteering
- A5: Changing Governance: Building effective boards
- A6: Making a difference in the digital age: A leadership perspective
- A7: Collaborative philanthropy: How to grow your community support and funding
- B1: Is it time to professionalise charity boards?
- B2: Risk management for leaders
- B4: Benchmarking leadership in your organisation
- B5: How do you make your organisation's story resonate with a sceptical public?
- B6: How can voluntary organisations become more sustainable with less money to go around?
- B7: A new political agenda? How can charities influence policies in a snap election campaign and beyond?