How to prepare for your PQASSO quality mark assessment
This one-day course will help you to move from completing the PQASSO self-assessment process in your organisation to achieving the PQASSO quality mark.
|Date||10 May 2017|
|Location||Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Shrewsbury SY2 6ST|
The course will provide a practical step-by-step guide to the seven stages of the PQASSO quality mark assessment process, including:
- applying for a PQASSO quality mark assessment
- how to prepare for an assessment
- what happens during the assessment, both at desktop review and site visit stages
- what happens after the assessment has been completed.
The course will also provide an opportunity to revisit the importance of evidence in PQASSO and explain how evidence is used as part of the PQASSO quality mark assessment process.
By the end of the course you will:
- have a good understanding of the seven stages of the PQASSO quality mark assessment process
- have a good understanding of what you need to do to prepare for the assessment
- be able to review your evidence to ensure that it addresses the indicators.
Who should attend?
This training course is for anyone responsible for leading the PQASSO implementation process in their organisation and intending to apply for a PQASSO quality mark assessment. The content of the training assumes a good level of understanding of PQASSO and how it works. It will not be suitable for anyone looking for an introduction to PQASSO or wanting to learn more about PQASSO – we recommend you attend our free Introduction to PQASSO workshop if you are new to the standard.
- PQASSO for Wales bursary organisations: £20
- PQASSO for Wales project organisations: £50
- Other organisations: £95