NCVO Campaigning Conference 2016
The NCVO Campaigning Conference was held on 6 September 2016. It brought together representatives from across the sector to get practical advice and guidance on campaigning and influencing.
The following presentations from the conference are available for you to download.
- Jess Philips MP - How to lobby an MP
- AM2 How to build a campaign coalition and make it last
- AM3 Using humour to make your campaign hit home
- AM5 Assessing the campaigning environment - Brexit and beyond
- PM1 Talking about poverty: what works and changes minds
- PM2 Open sourcing – using digital channels to make policy collaboratively