LSI Energy – utility brokerage supplier
LSI offers NCVO members a competitive energy package. LSI can assist voluntary organisations in obtaining the best deal in a complex marketplace.
To receive your free independent assessment of your current utility contracts please quote NCVO when calling.
Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) compliance
What is ESOS? Is your charity affected? If you are, it’s important that you comply and that you register with the scheme administrator by 31 December 2015.
LSI Energy can help you understand whether you are in scope of the scheme and help you with your applications.
- Free assessment of your current utility contracts – LSI offer members a free independent analysis of their existing contracts with no obligation
- Options to reduce your commercial gas and electricity rates - due to LSI's considerable purchasing power they are able to negotiate prices that are often lower than suppliers own renewal rates
- Dedicated named account management – LSI offers each client a personal account manager who will be available to help with any account queries
- Energy management and sustainability – LSI offers energy audits and advice on how to decrease costs by implementing energy saving procedures
- Siteworks and metering – LSI offers on-site project management and technical advice in regards to both gas and electricity supplies and meter installations
LSI has been established for over 20 years and offers a competitive NCVO energy package. LSI's knowledge and strong supplier relationships, combined with its considerable buying power, allows them to negotiate the best possible prices in the market. LSI, however, not only focuses on negotiating competitive prices but their industry trained staff offer an array of after-sales support. LSI have been recognised as a trusted supplier and for their customer service winning two awards at the 2014 Energy Live Consultancy Awards.
Advice and support
- Case study on cutting energy costs
- Four charity tax benefits you need to know about - energy, VAT relief and more
- Live Q&A: how energy efficient are you?
|Telephone||0800 019 9595|