Phoenix Software – IT supplier
As the UK’s largest trusted supplier of software and IT services to charities and the voluntary sector for almost 26 years, Phoenix Software has a wealth of experience in providing voluntary sector organisations with best-fit IT solutions, including Cloud solutions, hardware, software and software licence management services.
NCVO member offer
- Up to 90% off Microsoft products through the NCVO Microsoft Select Agreement. Check the eligibility criteria for charity (academic) pricing on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website by selecting United Kingdom
- Direct access to a team of award winning Microsoft Cloud Consultants for Office 365, Azure and EMS
- NCVO members can save up to 40% off Adobe products including Adobe Creative Cloud via the linked membership, which gives remote access to the latest versions of all the Adobe professional creativeapplications like Photoshop, Illustrator and more, from any device
- Up to 60% off all new security software purchases and up to 50% off renewals and upgrades – includes various different Gartner leading vendors
- Significant discounts on the latest Symantec and Veritas products including Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec System Recovery Desktop and Symantec Endpoint Protection Products and Cloud solutions
- Up to 60% off the Phoenix Software Focus Service. A licence-management-as-a- service platform, the Focus Service is designed to help charities and voluntary organisations take charge of software licensing and prevent both over-spend and compliance failures.
- Up to 90% off Corel’s award-winning personal productivity software including PaintShop Pro, Corel Draw and WordPerfect
- Phoenix Software also offers great savings on a wide range of products from vendors such as IBM Software, Nimble, Citrix, NetApp, Kemp, AppSense, Quark, CA, Veeam and many more
About Phoenix Software
Endorsed at the highest level by most of the world’s leading mainstream software and hardware vendors, Phoenix Software has been delivering advice, support and best value to NCVO members for almost two decades. The award-winning IT Services Consultancy Team at Phoenix Software has an expert understanding of IT Solutions. Read the Phoenix Software case studies to find out more.
The Phoenix Software IT Services Consultancy Team is also well-placed to advise on emerging and current cloud technologies including deployment best-practice. In fact, Phoenix has successfully deployed more than 50,000 seats of Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) solutions for customers, demonstrating its significant expertise with Microsoft cloud services. This is further endorsed by the fact it has achieved the highest available cloud accreditations from Microsoft – Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold Cloud Platform and Gold Small and Mid-Market Cloud Solutions.
Software licence management is another a key area of expertise for Phoenix Software. With software often representing 31% of an organisation’s total IT budget, it makes good sense to keep a close eye on how, where and what licences you buy. The Phoenix Software Focus Service is a software licence management platform which helps organisations of all sizes take control of their software estate – reducing risk and costs.
Phoenix Software is one of the UK's leading virtualisation practitioners and has deployed hundreds of server and desktop solutions to customers from across all market segments. Its skills and experience in this field have meant that it was the first UK reseller to be invited by VMware to become an End User Computing Strategic Partner. It is now part of an elite group of leading UK resellers who are recognised by VMware as the 'go-to' partners for End User Computing (EUC).
Phoenix Software also supports the voluntary sector by holding a number of free informative events, on a variety of IT industry topics, throughout the UK – find out more about Phoenix Software’s events.
Advice and support
|Telephone||019 0456 2200|