Scottish Widows – pension and employee benefits
In partnership with Scottish Widows and financial advisers Lucas Fettes, NCVO has created a competitively priced workplace pension and employee benefits scheme for the voluntary sector.
- Workplace pension solution
- Competitive prices for all organisations from 5–1,000+ employees
- Offers employees flexibility in retirement
- Simple investment choice that keeps employees' needs at heart
- Access to My Money Works - the online financial education and planning facility for your employees
- Access to financial advice from NCVO Trusted Supplier Lucas Fettes
- Dedicated and simple administration and servicing plus ongoing support
- Assistance in complying with new government legislation on pensions auto enrolment
About Scottish Widows
Scottish Widows has been helping people prepare for the future since 1815. Their goal is to help customers protect the people they love and prepare for a secure and prosperous future. Scottish Widows specialise in corporate pensions and helping 1.4 million employees save for their future through a company pension scheme.
Automatic enrolment is complex and daunting. Scottish Widows have helped over 3,000 employers stage and, with a 22.7% share of the Group Personal Pension new business market in 2014, they’re well placed to provide their customers with the support they need. With their in-depth knowledge and experience of automatic enrolment, they know that one size doesn’t fit all.
Their automatic enrolment site will take you through your responsibilities, provide you with a plan for your business and a plan for communicating your workplace pension with employees.
Every year Scottish Widows carry out the industry’s largest piece of research into consumer views on pensions and retirement planning. This gives real insight and rich data to produce a range of industry reports, such as their Retirement Report and our Workplace Pensions Report.
The research also helps to develop their proposition and provide input that can really help shape Government policy.
About Lucas Fettes
Find out about financial adviser Lucas Fettes and how they can help you understand your automatic enrolment duties on their trusted supplier listing.
Contact Scottish Widows
|Telephone||0131 655 6000|