GRANTfinder – funding tool
Idox’s GRANTfinder service is Europe’s leading professional funding and policy information tool, featuring over 8,000 continuously updated opportunities.
NCVO member offer
NCVO members can qualify for a 14 month subscription for the price of a 12 month subscription.
- Extensive information – funding levels, eligibility criteria, previous successful projects, and links to guidelines
- Advanced search capabilities – helping you to conduct background research at pre-project stage into particular subject areas or funding bodies
- Links to policy – helping you to understand how policy and legislation changes affect funding and how to take account of the bigger policy picture when making a funding application
- Newsflash alerts – approaching deadlines and policy decisions brought direct to your inbox
- Bespoke reports – allowing you to create tailored reports for colleagues and third party organisations
- Sophisticated saving and dissemination – allowing you to save and share with individuals, organisationally or across bespoke workgroups
After using GRANTfinder for a little over 12 months, it has now become an essential tool for our fundraising team. We have been able to identify funders for a number of our projects and have secured over £100,000 in grants during the last 6 months alone.
The alerts that the software generates allows us to easily share information with our colleagues outside the department and have prompted the development of new project proposals for funding applications.
The quality of the information provided and the back-up of the team at Idox has allowed us to develop a higher-quality application which has improved our success rate.
Emma Hale, head of volunteering and fundraising, Heart of England Foundation Trust Charity
We have been a client of GRANTfinder for three years and have the found the system to be invaluable for helping local voluntary groups access funding. It is very straightforward to use and encompasses a wide area of subjects for funding needs.
Over the last financial year we have secured £245,084 of funding as a direct result of GRANTfinder searches.
Julia Watling, volunteer centre manager, Swale Council for Voluntary Service and Volunteer Centre
|Telephone||03330 111 685|