Volunteering Information Sheets: Recruiting volunteers with criminal records
Organisations often have many questions when they are approached by a potential volunteer who has a criminal record.
This Information Sheet provides guidance for organisations that are approached by a potential volunteer who has a criminal record, and for those organisations that work with offenders or ex-offenders.
This Information Sheet covers the following areas.
- Why organisations should recruit people with criminal records as volunteers
- Challenges and rewards of engaging volunteers with criminal records
- How to make a recruitment decision
- Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures
- Equal opportunities
- Engaging offenders and ex-offenders as volunteers
|Price (each)||£ 0.00|