Shopping cart

Cart is empty

Morgan Suite

Download our brochure for more details of room features and capacities (pdf, 280KB).

History

James Morgan was the chief engineer responsible for drafting the plans for the canal that runs by Society building, which (by Royal consent of the Prince Regent) became known as the Regent’s Canal. He showed great tenacity and saw the project to build the waterway through to completion, and travelled in the lead barge for the grand opening procession from St. Pancras to the Thames on 1 August 1820.

Rooms

Room 8 (left) and 9 (right)

room 11 (left) and 12 (right)

Site by Clickingmad