Sponsor our work
This section covers NCVO sponsorship opportunities including tailored communications packages, sponsorship of an event, and sponsorship of a publication.
NCVO sponsorship opportunities
Our sponsors help voluntary and community organisations increase their effectiveness and efficiency in achieving their mission. We work with partners to develop a tailored sponsorship opportunity to fit your marketing needs and budget.
Sponsorship opportunities with NCVO include:
- tailored communications packages
- sponsorship of an event
- sponsorship of a publication.
Tailored communications packages
NCVO offers its corporate partners and sponsors a range of tailored communications packages. These include:
- NCVO acknowledgement in NCVO's monthly member briefings (10,200+ organisations and 22,000 named individuals), in non-member briefings (33,000+ organisations as well as 45,000 named individuals), and additional focused networks
- promotion via NCVO’s website, which now receives over 50,000 unique visitors per month
- opportunities to carry out joint press work with NCVO’s Media Office.
Sponsorship of an event
NCVO has a busy events calendar, which includes a number of ‘must attend’ dates for voluntary and community sector leaders and decision makers. These include:
- NCVO’s Annual Conference attended by 600 senior decision takers and featuring keynote addresses from Cabinet level government ministers
- NCVO’s Annual Conference Dinner with up to 300 senior decision makers in attendance
- other networking events including two Parliamentary Receptions each year and fringe events at each of the three main party conferences.
Benefits of sponsoring an NCVO event include:
- the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to and engagement with the voluntary and community sector
- a speaking opportunity – a plenary welcome address at our conference, for example
- extensive and high profile branding on all promotion of the event, including printed brochures, web and email communications
- branding on the day of an event including inserts in delegate packs, signage, banners and holding slides
- recognition of your support in our communications channels including our website and members’ newsletter
- guest places at some events enabling you to invite key customers and partners.
Sponsorship of a publication
NCVO produces a range of publications as well as research and market intelligence. These include:
- UK Civil Society Almanac – the influential guide to the size and scope of the civil society economy (published annually)
- Voluntary Agencies Directory – the complete reference guide to the voluntary and community sector (published annually)
- Charity Forecast – an insight survey of the sector’s leaders (published quarterly).
Benefits of sponsoring an NCVO publication include:
- a prominent logo on the cover of the publication.
- delivery of an agreed number of publications to your key contacts.
- acknowledgement on our email, web and printed marketing and promotional materials.
- foreword – a page may be available for a sponsor’s introduction.