International Affiliate Membership
The NCVO International Affiliate Membership scheme enables organisations based outside the UK to contribute to, and be involved in, the movement towards a global civil society.
NCVO champions and strengthens volunteering and civil society within the UK through support, advice and publications for our members. We bring voluntary sector people together to solve problems, address root causes and inspire one another to bring change to our sector.
- Exclusive access to the members’ area on the NCVO website, which includes member guides and other free online resources
- Discounts on all NCVO publications
- Free access to Studyzone video training courses
Annual cost of membership is £50.
Your organisation must be:
- a voluntary, non-profit organisation, social enterprise or academic institution
- based outside of the UK
- committed to equal opportunities
- actively involved in working towards a civil society
- properly constituted.
NCVO reserves the right to refuse membership to any organisation it believes to be ineligible. The decision of the executive committee will be final.
To become a member, fill in our International membership application form.